1) A Community of Prayer. Guardian Angels will continue its movement to make this first and foremost a community of prayer. The Sunday Eucharist is the most important Prayer of this Parish.
2) Catholic Identity. Guardian Angels will build a sense of a broader, universal Church into which our Parish fits. We must take responsibility to know what it means to be Catholic, and to convey the Catholic message to all people.
3) Continuously Learning Our Faith. Guardian Angels will build a parish community where continuing faith education is desired and is available for children, families and adults.
4) Realism and the Role of the Laity. The main focus and duty of the Catholic Laity is to give witness to Christ by our life and works in the home, in small groups, and in professional circles.
5) Stewardship. Guardian Angels will be a Parish that cares for the poor, supports missions in our own land and in other nations, and thinks of others before ourselves.
6) Spreading the Gospel. Guardian Angels will be a community of believers who are eager to tell others about Jesus and who welcome new members enthusiastically into the universal Catholic Church.